28 August 2019
An updated version of the Schools Financial Benchmarking service has been released to all users. You do not need to take any specific action.
This release includes the following changes:
- Hyperlinks to align Trust Information to Company House website.
- Benchmarking charts and tables can now be downloaded in powerpoint, as well as PDF format.
- New manual comparison for Names and Locations.
- Improvements to banners to ensure information is visible at all times.
- Improvements to the visibility of lower level tables.
- Improvements to iPad functionality.
- Improvements in exporting charts in PDF format on android tablets.
- Accessibility improvements
- Bug fixes and fine-tuning to improve the overall user experience.
Further improvements will be added in future releases but you can comment on any changes in your experience by completing our survey Opens in a new window. Completing the survey will also give you the opportunity to join our group of user experience testers and help us suggest and shape new features and the future development of the service.