Local Authority Maintained School Data Update
17 October 2019
Local Authority Maintained School data for the period 2018-19 has been added to the Schools Financial Benchmarking service. Thanks to improvements we have made to processing, cleansing and publication, this is 2 months earlier than last year, and 6 months earlier than the previous year. We will continue to look for opportunities to improve our processing and to incrementally reduce the time to publication, improving the usefulness of this data to schools and other users.
Other changes in this release include
- improvements to the high-progress comparison function
- improvements the school search results page and
- various bug fixes.
28 August 2019
An updated version of the Schools Financial Benchmarking service has been released to all users. You do not need to take any specific action.
This release includes the following changes:
- Hyperlinks to align Trust Information to Company House website.
- Benchmarking charts and tables can now be downloaded in powerpoint, as well as PDF format.
- New manual comparison for Names and Locations.
- Improvements to banners to ensure information is visible at all times.
- Improvements to the visibility of lower level tables.
- Improvements to iPad functionality.
- Improvements in exporting charts in PDF format on android tablets.
- Accessibility improvements
- Bug fixes and fine-tuning to improve the overall user experience.
Further improvements will be added in future releases but you can comment on any changes in your experience by completing our survey Opens in a new window. Completing the survey will also give you the opportunity to join our group of user experience testers and help us suggest and shape new features and the future development of the service.