- Aston All Saints CofE (A) Primary School
- Canon Popham CofE Primary Academy
- Emmanuel Anglican/Methodist Junior School
- Flanderwell Primary School
- Kilnhurst St Thomas' CofE Primary Academy
- Laughton All Saints' CofE Primary School
- Pye Bank CofE Primary School
- Rossington St Michael's CofE Primary School
- St Alban's CofE (Aided) Primary School
- St Mary's Church of England Primary School
- St Oswald's CofE Academy
- Thrybergh Fullerton Church of England Primary Academy
- Totley All Saints Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Treeton Church of England Primary School
- Trinity Croft CofE Primary Academy
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Related resources and services
Resources and services that complement the data shown on Schools financial benchmarking.
School resource management collection
This collection helps improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources. We have produced a short video to explain how schools can maximise the impact on pupil outcomes.
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find school and college performance data in England'
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.