Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Related resources and services
Resources and services that complement the data shown on Schools financial benchmarking.
School resource management collection
This collection helps improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources. We have produced a short video to explain how schools can maximise the impact on pupil outcomes.
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find school and college performance data in England'
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.
|2013/2014||01/06/2014||Joined trust||Normanby Primary School|
|01/06/2014||Joined trust||Nunthorpe Primary Academy|
|2016/2017||01/10/2016||Joined trust||Nunthorpe Academy|
|01/10/2016||Joined trust||Zetland Primary School|
|01/10/2016||Joined trust||Ormesby Primary School|
|06/12/2016||Left trust||Nunthorpe Academy|
|2017/2018||01/09/2017||Joined trust||Riverdale Primary School|
|2018/2019||01/10/2018||Joined trust||Overfields Primary School|
More about occupation total
Supplies and services total
Interest charges for loans and banking
More about interest charges for loans and banking
- interest paid on overdrafts and other liabilities
- interest received
Cost of finance total
Special facilities total
More about special facilities total
- swimming pools and sports centres
- boarding provision
- rural studies and farm units
- payments by your school to another school for the benefit of pupils at the other school
- pupil inter-site travel, eg moving between sites
- expenses relating to before and after school clubs
- delegated home to school transport
- indirect employee expenses and agency staff expenses relating to a special facility
- purchase of trading items for re-sale, eg school uniforms, books, stationery
- donations paid by the school to a charity
- community education with a benefit to the pupils at the school
- staff costs associated with managing and supporting the special facility for directly employed staff
- staff teaching in the special facility
- school trips
- residential special schools
- any community-focused expenditure