- Bearwood Primary and Nursery School
- Beechwood Junior School
- Bishop Aldhelm's Church of England Primary School
- Gatcombe Park Primary School
- Glenfield Infant School
- Hamworthy Park Junior School
- Harefield Primary School
- Henbury View First School
- Hollybrook Infant School
- Hollybrook Junior School
- Livingstone Road Infant School
- Livingstone Road Junior School
- Ludlow Infant Academy
- Lytchett Matravers Primary School
- Shirley Infant School
- Shirley Junior School
- Sholing Infant School
- Sholing Junior School
- Southampton Hospital School
- Springdale First School
- Talbot Primary School
- Thornhill Primary School
- Townhill Infant School
- Twin Sails Infant and Nursery School
- Upper Shirley High School
- Upton Infant School
- Upton Junior School
- Weston Park Primary School
- Weston Secondary School
- Weston Shore Infant School
- Westover Primary School
- Wimborne First School and Nursery
- Woolston Infant School
- Wordsworth Primary School
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.