- Badocks Wood E-ACT Academy
- Bourne End Academy
- Braintcroft E-ACT Primary Academy
- Chalfont Valley E-ACT Primary Academy
- City Heights E-ACT Academy
- Denham Green E-ACT Primary Academy
- DSLV E-ACT Academy
- E-ACT Blackley Academy
- E-ACT Crest Academy
- E-ACT Pathways Academy
- E-ACT Royton and Crompton Academy
- Greenfield E-ACT Primary Academy
- Hareclive E-ACT Academy
- Heartlands Academy
- Ilminster Avenue E-ACT Academy
- Mansfield Green E-ACT Academy
- Merritts Brook Primary E-ACT Academy
- Nechells Primary E-ACT Academy
- North Birmingham Academy
- Parkwood E-ACT Academy
- Perry Court E-ACT Academy
- Reedswood E-ACT Academy
- Shenley Academy
- St Ursula's E-ACT Academy
- The Oldham Academy North
- The Parker E-ACT Academy
- West Walsall E-ACT Academy
- Willenhall E-ACT Academy
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.