- Abbots Green Primary Academy
- Burton End Primary Academy
- Bury St Edmunds County High School
- Castle Manor Academy
- Churchill Special Free School
- Clements Primary Academy
- Coupals Primary Academy
- Ditton Lodge Primary School
- Felixstowe School
- Glemsford Primary Academy
- Horringer Court Middle School
- Houldsworth Valley Primary Academy
- Kedington Primary Academy
- Langer Primary Academy
- Laureate Community Academy
- Newmarket Academy
- Place Farm Primary Academy
- Samuel Ward Academy
- Sir Bobby Robson School
- St Edward's Church of England Academy
- Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
- Sybil Andrews Academy
- The Bridge School
- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Tollgate Primary School
- Wells Hall Primary School
- Westfield Primary Academy
- Westley Middle School
- Wickhambrook Primary Academy
- Woodhall Primary School
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.