- Alderman Pounder Infant and Nursery School
- Beeston Fields Primary School and Nursery
- Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy
- Brooklands Primary School
- Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
- Edwalton Primary School
- Ernehale Infant School
- Ernehale Junior School
- Forest Glade Primary School
- Greenwood Primary and Nursery School
- Greythorn Primary School
- Haddon Primary and Nursery School
- Hawthorne Primary and Nursery School
- Hillside Primary and Nursery School
- Hollingwood Primary School
- Horsendale Primary School
- Hucknall Flying High Academy
- John King Infant Academy
- Killisick Junior School
- Kirkstead Junior Academy
- Leamington Primary and Nursery Academy
- Longwood Infant Academy
- Mapplewells Primary and Nursery School
- Peafield Lane Academy
- Poolsbrook Primary Academy
- Porchester Junior School
- Stanstead Nursery and Primary School
- The Flying High Academy
- The Green Infant School
- Walton Peak Flying High Academy
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.