Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Related resources and services
Resources and services that complement the data shown on Schools financial benchmarking.
School resource management collection
This collection helps improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources. We have produced a short video to explain how schools can maximise the impact on pupil outcomes.
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find school and college performance data in England'
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.
- Abbeywood First School
- Arrow Vale Rsa Academy
- Arrow Valley First School
- Church Hill Middle School
- Gospel Oak School
- Holyhead School has data from a period less than 12 months
- Ipsley Ce Rsa Academy
- Oldbury Park Primary Rsa Academy
- St Stephen's Cofe Rsa Academy
- Sutton Park Primary Rsa Academy - Kidderminster
- Waseley Hills High School has data from a period less than 12 months
|2012/2013||01/09/2012||Joined trust||Arrow Vale High School|
|01/01/2013||Joined trust||Ipsley CofE Middle School|
|2015/2016||01/03/2016||Joined trust||Abbeywood First School|
|01/03/2016||Joined trust||Church Hill Middle School|
|2017/2018||01/10/2017||Joined trust||Gospel Oak School|
|2018/2019||01/01/2019||Joined trust||Sutton Park Primary School|
|2019/2020||01/10/2019||Joined trust||St Stephen's CofE First School|
|01/10/2019||Joined trust||Oldbury Park Primary School|
|2020/2021||01/04/2021||Joined trust||Arrow Valley First School|
|2021/2022||01/11/2021||Joined trust||Waseley Hills High School|
|01/01/2022||Joined trust||Holyhead School|
|2022/2023||01/01/2023||Joined trust||Lickhill Primary School|
More about occupation total
Supplies and services total
Interest charges for loans and banking
More about interest charges for loans and banking
- interest paid on overdrafts and other liabilities
- interest received
Cost of finance total
Special facilities total
More about special facilities total
- swimming pools and sports centres
- boarding provision
- rural studies and farm units
- payments by your school to another school for the benefit of pupils at the other school
- pupil inter-site travel, eg moving between sites
- expenses relating to before and after school clubs
- delegated home to school transport
- indirect employee expenses and agency staff expenses relating to a special facility
- purchase of trading items for re-sale, eg school uniforms, books, stationery
- donations paid by the school to a charity
- community education with a benefit to the pupils at the school
- staff costs associated with managing and supporting the special facility for directly employed staff
- staff teaching in the special facility
- school trips
- residential special schools
- any community-focused expenditure