- Allenton Primary School
- Ashbrook Junior School
- Breadsall Hill Top Primary School
- Brocklewood Primary and Nursery School
- Bulwell St Mary's Primary and Nursery School
- Burford Primary and Nursery School
- Edale Rise Primary & Nursery School
- Highbank Primary and Nursery School
- Lawn Primary School
- Parkdale Primary School
- Pear Tree Community Junior School
- Ravensdale Junior School
- Robert Shaw Primary and Nursery School
- Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School
- Sneinton St Stephen's CofE Primary School
- South Wilford Endowed CofE Primary School
- Whitegate Primary and Nursery School
- William Booth Primary and Nursery School
- Zaytouna Primary School
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.