- Aston All Saints CofE (A) Primary School
- Canon Popham CofE Primary Academy
- Emmanuel Anglican/Methodist Junior School
- Flanderwell Primary School
- Kilnhurst St Thomas' CofE Primary Academy
- Laughton All Saints' CofE Primary School
- Pye Bank CofE Primary School
- Rossington St Michael's CofE Primary School
- St Alban's CofE (Aided) Primary School
- St Mary's Church of England Primary School
- St Oswald's CofE Academy
- Thrybergh Fullerton Church of England Primary Academy
- Totley All Saints Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Treeton Church of England Primary School
- Trinity Croft CofE Primary Academy
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.