- Bakewell CofE Infant School
- Bishop Lonsdale Church of England Primary School and Nursery
- Bishop Pursglove CofE (A) Primary School
- Christ Church CofE Primary School
- Darley Churchtown Church of England Primary School
- Derby Cathedral School
- Derby St Chad's CofE Nursery and Infant School
- Firs Primary School
- Hardwick Primary School
- Newbold CofE Primary School
- St George's CofE Primary School
- St Giles CofE Primary School
- St James' Church of England Aided Junior School
- St Peter's Church of England Aided Junior School
- Walter Evans Church of England Aided Primary School
- Woodthorpe CofE Primary School
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.