- Barton Park Primary School
- Bayards Hill School
- Beckley Church of England Primary School
- Charlbury Primary School
- Cheney School
- Chipping Norton School
- Cutteslowe Primary School
- Edith Moorhouse Primary School
- Garsington Church of England Primary School
- Gosford Hill School
- Horspath Church of England Primary School
- Kingsdown School
- Larkrise Primary School
- Madley Brook Community Primary School
- Middle Barton Primary School
- New Marston Primary School
- Rose Hill Primary School
- Sandhills Community Primary School
- Seven Fields Primary School
- The Cherwell School
- The Marlborough Church of England School
- The Oxford Academy
- The Swan School
- Tower Hill Community Primary School
- Wheatley Park School
- Windrush Church of England Primary School
- Witney Community Primary School
- Wolvercote Primary School
Data for academies in a MAT includes an apportioned share of MAT central finance on a pro-rata basis using FTE pupil numbers.
Resources for improved financial efficiency
The School resource management collection helps ensure that every pound counts
The tools and links in the collection are for school leaders, school business professionals, staff and governing bodies in maintained schools, academies, and free schools, as well as local authorities. They help improve outcomes for pupils by getting the best value from school resources.
These services contain related information and statistics provided by the Department for Education
Explore education statistics
Browse education statistical summaries, create tables and download data sets.
Find and compare schools in England
Search and check the performance of primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges.
Get information about schools
Find and download information about schools, colleges, educational organisations and governors in England.
Statistics at DfE
View how and when the Department for Education publishes official statistics on education and children.